Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Leading Economist at Lending and Documentary Operations Support Division, Operations Department
- Monitoring and accounting of credit transactions, including syndicated loans;
- Entering data on credit operations into the Bank’s ABS regarding executed loan agreements, issue of tranches of the loan and payments from borrowers;
- Administrating and accounting of loans raised;
- Setting forth credit transactions at the Bank's account including outstanding payment, commissions repayment/ redemption, penalties;
- Controlling over the correctness of calculation of the interest sum/commissions/penalties on all type of products, notification of borrowers about upcoming payments;
- Managing payment discipline of the borrower.
- University degree in economics.
- Experience in investment loans administration (including syndicated loans with western banks) for at least 3 years;
- Experience in trade finance transactions, guaranties and/or any other areas in back office of a bank - desired;
- Work experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including IIB member states and/or a relevant position in dedicated governmental bodies in the Bank’s member states – would be an asset.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of credit products accounting;
- Ability to make calculation on loans;
- Skills of reviewing credit contract’s;
- Knowledge in correspondents account’s settlements;
- Skills of making reports on credit products are desired;
- Skills in ABS Diasoft, SWIFT Alliance is an advantage;
- Advanced PC user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
- Intermediate level of English language;
- Fluency in Russian.
- Job location – Moscow, Russia;
- Temporary employment contract;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.