Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Director of Strategic Development and Analysis Department
- Managing the process of development, monitoring the implementation of the long-term and medium-term strategy and development of the Bank, as well as the country strategies of the IIB member states;
- Execution of strategic planning, analysis of the economic development of member states;
- Ensuring assessment of the impact of the development of the world economy and financial markets on the results of the Bank's operations;
- Analyzing the feasibility of new members joining the shareholders list, as well as cooperation with other potential participants on the basis of a special status;
- Ensuring study of working practices and standards of international and national banks and other financial organizations in order to further improve the methods and processes of the Bank’s activities;
- Ensuring the elaboration of the Bank’s financial development model in the framework of strategic planning, as well as scenario plans of development strategy implementation;
- Coordination of work to build and maintain a system of business processes in the IIB;
- Providing analytical support, as well as promoting and protecting the strategic interests of the Bank in the IIB member states.
- University degree in economics, international relations;
- Additional education (MBA) would be an advantage.
- Experience in financial development institutions and/or international organizations, including strategic management field – at least 5 years;
- Experience in a management position in a similar direction - at least 3 years.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Skills in managing the macroeconomic analysis and strategic planning process;
- Knowledge of global economic trends in the development of the banking industry and financial institutions;
- Skills of building a business process system;
- Skills for conducting strategic analysis, strategy development and financial modeling;
- Advanced PC user (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of a second foreign language of the IIB member states considered as advantage.
- Job location – HQ of the IIB in Budapest, Hungary;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.