Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, A- (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A- by Dagong Europe (outlook stable), A by ACRA (outlook stable).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
In case of your interest in any vacancy below, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com.
Chief Specialist of IT Service Desk
- Administration of IT systems, equipment and software for user workstations;
- Consulting and providing support for users when dealing with IT systems;
- Accept and form requests from users;
- Installing and configuring programs and software tools approved by the Bank's policy;
- Testing, identification and elimination of malfunctions of computers and copiers;
- Preparation and installation of new workplaces for users, as well as the transfer of existing ones, if necessary;
- Setting up PC and PDA, mobile phones based on IOS, Android;
- Participation in other projects of IT Department.
- Higher engineering education in the field of IT and related specialties.
- At least 3 years of experience in IT support for final users;
- Work experience in international organizations and / or international banks and / or development banks and / or commercial banks is an advantage.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Confident knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of PC and office software, incl. ability to conduct minor repairs and troubleshooting of PCs, experience with AD, knowledge of ITIL;
- Basic understanding of the organization of a local network, operation and settings of network equipment such as a network printer and Wi-Fi router;
- Understanding the principles of working with user requests: systematization, determining the level of importance and priority of the request;
- Ability to work with software for receiving, processing and registering applications and requests from users;
- Ability to work with technical documentation;
- Proficiency in English not lower than upper-intermediate level;
- Proficiency in Russian at least intermediate level.
- Job location – Budapest, 188 Vaci ut;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.