Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 9 billion invested during the 50 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, A- (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A- by Dagong Europe (outlook stable), A by ACRA (outlook stable).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
In case of your interest in any vacancy below, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com.
HR Leading/Chief Specialist
- Leading international recruitment projects: preparing job descriptions, publishing vacancies on job sites and in social networks, CVs screening, phone interviewing, organizing and conducting onsite interviews with hiring managers;
- Coordination of new-comers onboarding procedure in accordance with the Bank’s internal procedures;
- Maintaining relations with key Universities of member countries for the purpose to attract and support talented students within the Internship program;
- Administration of the Bank’s Intranet (content, questionnaires, forums and etc.);
- Internal communications: preparation of newsletters, drafting articles for news feed to be published in the Bank’s Intranet, etc.;
- Participation in the HR paperwork process and documents flow of the Department;
- Participation in organizing corporate team-building activities and events for the Bank’s employees, projects related with Corporate Social Responsibility in terms of charity and volunteer activities, etc.
- University degree in management or HR, psychological or teacher education is possible.
- Working experience in international recruitment, onboarding, internal communications at least five years;
- Working experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks – preferred.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of methodology of analysis and monitoring of labor market and candidates’ search resources;
- Skills in competent spoken and written language;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Analytical skills, emotional & social intelligence, result-driven, team player with creative approach to work;
- Skills of events organization is considered as plus;
- Knowledge of approaches to learning and staff development is advantage;
- Advanced PC user (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel);
- Advanced and higher level of Hungarian and English languages (written, oral);
- Knowledge of any member-countries languages is advantage.
- Job location – Budapest, Fő utca 1, Hungary;
- IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.