Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated Baa1 (outlook positive) by Moody's, BBB (outlook stable) by Fitch, BBB (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook stable).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia and at the IIB European Regional Office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
- Preparation of legal documents (letters, inquiries, analytical materials, etc.) in the field of public international law (cooperation with member-countries, interaction with the host country, enforcement of the Bank's privileges and immunities);
- Participation in preparation of instructions, rules, regulations and other regulatory documents of the Bank;
- Legal support of the Bank's corporate and business activities;
- Drafting of contracts, agreements and memorandums as well as participation in activities to improve and systematize the Bank's internal regulations and standard forms of documents, in particular in the field of international cooperation;
- Participation in activities of the Bank's collegiate bodies.
- University degree in law (specialization in international law – preferred).
- Work experience in legal department of banking institutions at least two years;
- Work experience in international banks/organizations or in related governmental institutions in the relevant position.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of public international law, corporate law, civil law, financial law;
- Skills in development of contracts, agreements, memorandums;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office, system “ConsultantPlus”, system “GARANT”);
- Upper-intermediate and higher level of English language;
- Upper - intermediate and higher level of Russian language and/or a second foreign language of the IIB member states would be an advantage.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.