Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Chief Specialist at Risk Department
- Analysis and evaluation of existing and/or prospective projects in the area of corporate business, financial institutions, municipalities, PSE, sovereigns, agriculture and green finance with regards to credit worthiness and overall viability of the proposed deal’s structure;
- Preparation of the credit opinion including credit investigations of the borrower and guarantors (quantitative, qualitative, market and macro factors), exploration of economic and market conditions, in-depth historical and projected financial cash flow analysis, sensitivity tests, analysis of a guarantor’s financial position, identification and evaluation of borrower’s strengths and weaknesses;
- Detection, classification and evaluation of indicators, which might be considered as early-warning signals of potentially problematic assets;
- Presentation of the risk management’s materials to collegial decision making bodies;
- Preparation of recommendations and calculations on expected credit losses according to IFRS9;
- Participation on regular reviews of credit risk limits;
- Development of credit risk methodology and participation in projects connected with the Department’s activity.
- Master degree in finance and economics or associated fields, e.g. mathematics, physics, statistics.
- Working experience in the related function at least five years;
- Working experience in international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including the IIB member states (top 20) is desirable.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Profound knowledge of advanced methods of credit risk analysis;
- Knowledge of IFRS9 standards;
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving skills with the ability of work in multitasking and deadline-driven environment;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Quantitative methods of credit risk assessment, internal ratings model elaboration and validation experience – considered as advantage;
- Advanced PC user (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, SQL);
- Fluent in English (not lower than Advanced level);
- Proficiency in Russian and/or a second foreign language of the Bank’s member states - considered as advantage.
- Job location – Budapest, Hungary;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.