Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Chief Credit Risks Specialist
- Analysis and evaluation of projects, business activities and clients financial situation (corporate clients, financial institutes) with regards to level of credit risk and possibilities of taking risks;
- Preparation of proposals on changes of suggested deals structure, terms, additional requirements in order to eliminate level of risk;
- Preparation of reasoned opinions for decision-making purposes by authorized persons and collegial bodies;
- Identifying indicators and early-warning signals on potentially problematic assets;
- Participation in activities related with potential/bad assets within competence and accountability of division;
- Preparation of recommendations and reserve calculations on potential losses;
- Identifications, evaluation and monitoring of credit risks;
- Preparation of a general list of limits and its up-dating;
- Organization of collateral work with legal bodies (real estate, pledged inventory, automobiles, production equipment, pledge of receivables, etc.);
- Initial audit, regular monitoring of secured asset situation;
- Verification of evaluation reports, conducting of regulatory and value expertize of the evaluation reports, preparation of professional opinion on quality of evaluation reports;
- Collateral portfolio management, approval of security interest agreements;
- Participation in projects of the Bank within competency of division;
- Renewal and maintaining of a regulatory framework up-to-date (if required).
- University degree in finance & economics;
- Additional education in collateral valuation will be advantage.
- Working experience in the related function at least five years;
- Work experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including IIB member states (top 40) and/or a relevant position in dedicated governmental bodies in the Bank’s member states – preferred.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Skills in practical application of advanced methods of analysis and evaluation of credit risks;
- Knowledge of basic principles of building models for risk assessment;
- Knowledge of market, collateral, fair value of assets and their liquidity will be advantage;
- Knowledge of the best international practices in collateral management - preferred;
- Advanced PC user (MS Excel, MS Work, MS Access, SQL);
- Upper - Intermediate and higher level of English language (written, oral);
- Upper - Intermediate and higher level of Russian language (written, oral);
- Knowledge of second foreign language of IIB member-states is a plus and an advantage under otherwise equal conditions.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.