Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB (outlook positive) by Fitch, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Chief Specialist at Compliance Department
- Implementation of measures to prevent fraud and misconduct regarding the Bank's staff and counterparties;
- Realization of DD and KYC procedures for the counterparties of the Bank, as well as for individuals involved in credit and investment projects and trade finance transactions;
- Tracking changes in international legislation within the competence of the Department, forming recommendations of its application in the Bank's activities;
- Development and maintenance of an internal regulatory system in an up-to-date basis;
- Carry out monitoring of compliance risks for the Bank's activities, specific areas of work and operations;
- Monitoring of the Bank's counterparties, conducting compliance risk analysis and preparing recommendations for its minimization;
- Participation in investigations and preparation of conclusions with recommendations;
- Dealing with IT systems, integration of international requirements;
- Participation in the organization and control of the Bank's purchasing process;
- Developing a program and conducting staff training within the competence of the Department.
- University degree in Finance / Economics;
- Certification of CFE or ICA (at least advanced level) in compliance field.
- Experience in the direction of compliance control or similar areas (internal control, risks) from 8 years;
- Work experience in international organizations and / or international banks and / or development banks.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of international compliance requirements, international sanction restrictions, OECD, FATF, UN, Basel Committee standards and principles;
- Understanding of the basic principles of credit process, treasury work, risk management, internal control system;
- Skills in development of methodical documents;
- Skills in dealing with databases, including implementation of IT solutions;
- Knowledge in organization of a system for promoting sustainable development;
- Knowledge of the Bank’s member countries compliance legislation is desirable;
- A confident PC user;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages at a level not lower than Upper - Intermediate.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street or IIB European Unit in Budapest, Hungary;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.