Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Chief Economist of automatization of accounting and reporting, Finance Department
- Leading projects related to automatization of Finance Department’s functions / ABS development: drafting technical tasks, arranging meetings, conference calls, monitoring deadlines, testing automated records and reports in ABS Flextera, BI module and other automated systems of the Bank;
- Development of automated or procedural quality cross-checks of Finance Department’s functions;
- Participation in development of new projects for Finance Department and other types of reporting.
- Development and improvement of reports within the competence of the Finance Department using SAP BI module (programming by SAP BO);
- University degree in information technology.
- Working experience in the related function at least two years;
- Work experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including IIB member states (top 40) and/or a relevant position in dedicated governmental bodies in the Bank’s member states – desired.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Skills of developing SAP BI reports on the level of advanced user or programmer;
- Knowledge of accounting and IFRS principles;
- Skills in the automatization of financial reporting;
- Skills of working with vendors;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced PC user (Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Profound knowledge of Flextera (Diasoft), Flextera BI, SAP BO;
- Proficiency in English and Russian at the Upper intermediate level and above;
- Knowledge of a second foreign language of the IIB member-states considers as an advantage.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances.