Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
- Administrative-and-household support of the Bank’s office;
- Interaction with contractors, including searching, agreeing conditions and concluding contracts, conducting procurement activities, organizing and controlling the work of contractors;
- Administrative support of the Bank’s management activities including the preparation of documents, maintenance of working schedules, organization of external and internal appointments, the proceeding of applications for business trips, the provision of conference rooms, order passes, organization of guests’ meeting;
- Proceeding of documents in the electronic doc-flow system (registration of incoming correspondence, coordination of invoices, contracts, etc.), processing correspondence via mail services;
- Receiving and forwarding incoming calls (the Bank’s Call Center), as well as organizing telephone / video conference calls.
- Higher education;
- Certification / additional education in economics and finance is desirable.
- Working experience in the related function at least three years;
- Working experience in international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including the IIB member states (top 20) is desirable.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of the basics of paper work management, documentation’s processing;
- Skills in arranging of business appointments and negotiation meetings;
- Skills of working with contractors, experience in concluding and administering agreements;
- High written and oral communication skills;
- Knowledge of business etiquette;
- Advanced PC user (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, EDMS);
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (not lower than Advanced level);
- Proficiency in Russian and/or a second foreign language of the Bank’s member states - considered as advantage.
- Job location – Budapest, Hungary;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.