Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Specialist of Protocol Service
- Interaction with the competent authorities of Hungary to provide visa and registration support for Bank employees, family members, as well as invited guests and partners of the Bank, processing the relevant documentation;
- Participation in the organization of business trips of Bank employees, including the purchase of tickets, hotel reservations and transfers;
- Participation in the organizing and protocol events holding, meetings of collegial bodies, conferences, business appointments and other events.
- Higher education.
- Working experience in the related function at least three years;
- Working experience in international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including the IIB member states (top 20) is desirable.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of the current rules and procedures in the field of passport and visa support for foreign citizens and their family members, migration rules in Hungary (EU countries – is desirable);
- Skills of working with the competent authorities of Hungary on visa and registration support;
- Skills of organizing protocol events, business appointments, conferences;
- Skills of working in Travel Agent software;
- Knowledge of business and protocol etiquette;
- High oral and written communication skills;
- Advanced PC user (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel);
- Fluent in English and Hungarian (not lower than Advanced level);
- Proficiency in Russian and/or a second foreign language of the Bank’s member states - considered as advantage.
- Job location – Budapest, Hungary;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.