Being a multilateral development institution, International Investment Bank pays special attention to projects aimed at the development and exchange of innovation and new technologies. We emphasize following spheres among the areas of financing of economic entities engaged in the expansion to other countries through the implementation of projects in these countries to establish their own, joint ventures / or infrastructure projects for the acquisition and modernization of existing enterprises / infrastructure:
• Financing of expenses aimed at introduction and commercialization of technologies based on borrowers intangible assets (patents, licenses, industrial designs, etc.);
• Financing of purchasing of fixed assets (machinery, equipment, software, etc.) and / or utilities;
• Acquisition of land, buildings and structures needed to build a new production / infrastructure facility or upgrading the acquired object;
• Financing costs of construction / reconstruction of buildings and structures needed to build a new production / infrastructure facility or upgrading the acquired object.
We believe that funding for these areas will establish favorable conditions for:
• development of mutual cooperation;
• growth of competitiveness and investment attractiveness of the economies of IIB member states;
• increase of employment and creation new jobs;• growth of GDP and tax revenues in IIB member states.