Economic Integration Support Program
Projects aimed at upgrading, enhancing and increasing the competitive abilities of specific economic sectors lie in the focus areas of economic development of all IIB member states.
As part of promoting these focus areas, encouraging cooperation, comprehensive interaction, mutually beneficial exchange of experience and technology between economic entities of two and more IIB member states, as well as between constituent entities of IIB member states and third-party countries, is considered to be catalyst of economic growth, innovation and progress.
To support abovementioned areas IIB promotes the availability of credit resources and necessary financial instruments to implement projects aimed at creating stand-alone businesses and joint ventures, acquiring new and upgrading existing businesses in segments which stimulate the sustainable development of IIB member states, by economic entities from certain countries in the territories of other countries.
Economic Integration Support Program promotes multilateral projects which are:
- implemented by economic entities of one IIB member states in the territories of other IIB members states;
- implemented by economic entities of IIB member states in the territories of third-party countries;
- realized the territories of IIB members states, implemented by economic entities of third-party countries, aimed at sustainable development of IIB member states.
General criteria for counterparty and project selection:
- a project should be implemented by creating stand-alone businesses or joint ventures, or by acquiring a new or upgrading existing businesses by economic entities of certain countries in the territory of other countries;
- a project to be financed should meet the strategic target of the Program, in particular, it should be implemented in segments ensuring the sustainable development of IIB member states;
- a project to create/acquire and upgrade of business should involve one or more IIB member states.
The project should be in line with IIB’s focus areas:
- promotion of cooperation between IIB member states;
- social and economic development and experience and technology sharing;
- innovations and modernization;
- environment and clean technologies, resource and energy saving.
|Economic Integration Support Programme|
|Economic Integration Program Counterparty Selection Criteria|