Trade finance instruments
The TFSP can be used to guarantee any export/import transactions between IIB Member States and other countries.
The following instruments may be provided by IIB under the Programme:
1. Irrevocable Reimbursement Undertakings (IRUs) can be issued by the order of issuing banks in favour of confirming and financing banks for the tenor up to 2 years under:
► documentary letters of credit with payment at sight;
► deferred payment LCs;
► LCs with postfinancing/discounting.
2. Irrevocable Banking Guarantees/SBLCs can be issued for the tenor up to 2 years:
► as securing of issuing banks obligations under LCs;
► under counter-guarantees / authorizations of partner banks to support importers, exporters or distributors from IIB member states;
► to partner banks as securing of trade related loans under trade contracts with IIB member states;
3. Counter-guarantees can be issued by the order of issuing banks in favour of other partner banks or exporters, importers and/or distributors.
4. Revolving credit facility
► Short-term Trade related loans to the banks exclusively for the purpose of pre- and post-shipment finance for the performance of foreign trade contracts with IIB member states.
5. Other trade finance products:
► IIB issues other trade finance products proposing its financing.
Tel..: +7 (495) 604 7594/95