Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB+ (outlook positive) by Fitch, A- (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A- by Dagong Europe (outlook stable), A by ACRA (outlook stable).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Senior/Chief Economist of Business Operations Record-Keeping Division, Finance Department
- Accounting in the areas of: fixed assets, intangible assets and material reserves of the Bank;
- Control and monitoring of capital investments;
- Maintenance and accounting of the Bank's business operations;
- Processing and uploading invoices in the electronic document flow system;
- Handling and participation in the inventory accounting;
- Participation in the preparation of a tax return for VAT refunds;
- Preparation of documents at the request of auditors, as well as collecting and preparing of documents for archiving.
- Higher education in Economics / Finance / Accounting.
- Working experience in the related function at least 2 years;
- Working experience in international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including the IIB member states is desirable.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Understanding of the basis of accounting and IFRS;
- Knowledge of the procedure for business operations of banks is desirable;
- Knowledge of the basic principles of accounting for fixed assets, inventories and intangible assets;
- Analytical skills, ability to systematize large amount of data;
- Advanced PC user (MS Excel, MS Word, 1С);
- Fluent in Hungarian and English;
- Proficiency in Russian and/or a second foreign language of the Bank’s member states - considered as advantage.
- Job location – HQ of the IIB in Hungary, Budapest, Vaci ut, 188;
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance, relocation package (if required) and other benefits and allowances.