Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 9 billion invested during the 50 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current five shareholders of the Bank are Cuba, Mongolia, Russia and Vietnam.
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, private medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a pension scheme and other benefits.
In case of your interest in any vacancy below, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com.
Legal Chief Specialist / Business Line Manager
- Legal project support and other activity within the loan and documentary portfolio, legal opinion on loan documentation, structuring of transactions, drafting, negotiating and signing of transaction documents, as well as, assisting with other legal aspects of project monitoring;
- Participation in selecting and cooperation with external legal counsels;
- Legal research on current trends in the field of law in the area of international financial organizations, preparation of documents and agreements in the field of public international law;
- Legal expertise of agreements and relations with correspondent banks, financial and other organizations, subjects of international law in the field of international cooperation, as well as administrative and maintenance contracts;
- Legal support for corporate procedures of the Bank and monitor of compliance with applicable law, research of relevant precedents, presentation of appropriate solutions, preparation of necessary documents, extracts, powers of attorney and their notarization if needed;
- Legal internal advice on application of provisions of international law, internal regulatory documents, legislation of the country of residence and other laws and regulations;
- Preparation of internal regulatory documents, monitoring of compliance of regulations, agreements and other documents developed in or signed by the Bank to applicable laws.
Requirements for candidates:
- University degree in law, specialization in international law – preferred.
- Work experience in a similar direction - at least 5 years;
- Work experience in international organizations and / or international banks and / or development banks and / or commercial banks, including in the IIB member countries and / or in the relevant direction in the relevant government institutions of the Bank's member countries.
Professional knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge in the field of international public, private, corporate, civil and financial law;
- Skills of legal support and expertise of credit transactions, including problem loans;
- Experience in legal support of corporate and business activities of the organization;
- Experience of interaction with sanctions institutions - desired;
- Working experience in conditions of crisis management;
- Experience with OFAC licensing - desired;
- Experience in developing regulatory documents, agreements and memorandums;
- Advanced PC user (MS Office);
- Advanced level of English language;
- Second foreign language of the IIB member states would be an advantage.
- Place of work - 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy Street, Moscow;
- IIB offers competitive remuneration, attractive social package, including voluntary medical insurance and other benefits and compensations.