Careers at the IIB
The International Investment Bank (IIB) is a multilateral development institution with over EUR 7.6 billion invested during the 45 years of its existence. The IIB invests in projects benefitting the economies of its member states and fostering economic cooperation between them, and focuses in particular on support for SMEs. The current nine members and shareholders of the Bank are Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Hungary, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Vietnam. The IIB has undergone major transformation since late 2012 and is rated А3 (outlook stable) by Moody's, BBB (outlook positive) by Fitch, BBB+ (outlook stable) by Standard & Poor’s, A by Dagong (outlook positive).
Since our foundation in 1970, the IIB team has always been international and multicultural. Currently, the IIB pursues its goals through a well-coordinated team of talented professionals at its headquarters in Moscow, Russia and at the IIB European Regional Office in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The corporate culture of the Bank implies IIB's responsibility for its employees, the creation of a motivating environment and strengthening of the team spirit, providing opportunities to expand professional capacity. Our employees are distinguished by their social and business ethics, respect for human rights, high professionalism and drive to achieve excellence.
The IIB offers competitive remuneration, medical insurance, opportunity to participate in a voluntary pension scheme and other benefits.
If you are interested in contributing to the important investment activities of the Bank and joining our international team, please send your CV to HR@iibbank.com
Director of Human Resources Department
- Human Resources management having regard to the global best practice and by taking into account the international staff of the Bank;
- Organization and control of HR administration in accordance with the requirements of the Bank's regulatory documents;
- Development of recruitment system, learning and development system, performance and motivations systems (targeted social program), corporate culture;
- Analysis of employee performance, optimization of business processes and organizational structure;
- Planning and monitoring of HR budget;
- Updating existing and developing new normative and methodological documentation;
- Building system of employees’ communication at all levels to ensure conditions for effective team work;
- Participation in collegial bodies’ meetings.
- University degree (management, psychology or economy);
- Additional education in HR field is obligatory.
- Track record in HR management at least five years;
- Managerial working experience in related professional area at least three years;
- Work experience in international organizations and/or international banks and/or development banks and/or commercial banks, including IIB member states (top 40) and/or a relevant position in dedicated governmental bodies in the Bank’s member states – preferred.
Knowledge, skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of labor legislation, knowledge of complex approaches and practical skills in the field of recruitment, performance and employees’ motivation systems;
- Organizational change management skills;
- Ability to forecast and monitor HR budget;
- Skills in preparing normative and methodical documentation, specifically in English;
- Ability to work in multitasking environment, high adaptability to changing tasks and conditions;
- Ability to build effective communication;
- Presentation and public speaking skills;
- Coaching skills;
- Knowledge of specifics of working with foreign personnel;
- Advanced PC user, skills in the 1C Salary & Staff management;
- Fluent English (advanced level);
- Knowledge of Russian language at intermediate level and higher.
- Job location – Moscow, 7 Mashi Poryvaevoy street
- The IIB provides a competitive remuneration with attractive benefits package including medical insurance and other benefits and allowances